It may not feel like it, but the Christmas season is right around the corner! To best prepare for Christmas in Marble Falls, we need a full list of events that you are hosting during the holiday season.
This year's “44 Nights of Events” will run November 18 to December 31. All event submissions are due by October 30, 2023 at 5 p.m. Events submitted after this time will not be included on the Christmas in Marble Falls tear-off printed calendar, yet will be included in the Christmas in Marble Falls digital marketing efforts.
In order to qualify for the free marketing efforts via Visit Marble Falls, please make sure your activities meet the following requirements:
- All activities/events must happen between November 18 to December 31.
- All activities/events must be submitted via this form.
- Our primary purpose is to list events held in and around Marble Falls. These events include but are not limited to festivals, food/wine events, sports, concerts, theatre, dance, and cultural programs.
- Events must be open to the public and of interest to potential visitors and locals.
- We are unable to list: business meetings, most fundraisers, political rallies, religious meetings, and membership events. Events outside of Marble Falls will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Santa is only allowed to be in one place at one time for all events for Christmas in Marble Falls. Santa's appearance at an event is a first-come, first-serve basis. There are no exceptions to this rule. Events not involving Santa can happen concurrently.