Registration is now open!
Click here to register.
All moving floats, powered vehicles, horse-drawn, mule-drawn, walking/marching groups or otherwise not identified in this agreement will comply with the following criteria for participation. Failure to comply will result in the participant's removal. Said criteria are as follows:
- Absolutely NO SANTA'S in YOUR entry. There will be ONE (1) Santa at the end of the parade that has been arranged by the event coordinator. Your entry will not be permitted to continue down the parade route if there is a Santa in your entry. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Each entry must be LIT and HAVE MUSIC playing during the parade. Music must be family-friendly and obscene language and lyrics are prohibited. Participants float must come self-contained with generator power for illumination & music above and beyond state law required for moving vehicles. If a generator is utilized, a working fire extinguisher must be on board.
- THROWING of any objects such as candy, jewelry, toys, trinkets, liquids, ice, plastics, etc. is strictly forbidden. You may WALK towards the audience and HAND them an item. Your organization will not be permitted to be in the 2023 parade if you are seen throwing items from your float. This rule is in place for safety purposes.
- NO FLYERS or other disposable paper products are allowed to be distributed. This includes flyers and business cards attached to candy. We appreciate your cooperation as flyers are left behind on the ground and create a large amount of litter.
- Vehicle drivers must a.) be an adult b.) poses the appropriate license to drive the type of vehicle included in your parade entry.
- Parade entry speed will not exceed 10 mph along the designated parade route at all times. Entries are to remain a safe distance from the crowd, float in front of them and maintain their assigned position throughout the duration of the parade.
- No entry can stop or stall the parade for any reason. This includes performances and demonstrations. Such performances must be done while moving in a forward direction. Exceptions include emergency vehicles.
- Once the parade has started, no entry will be permitted to drop out of the lineup unless there is a safety issue.
- No smoking or drinking of alcoholic beverages by participants before or throughout the duration of the parade. These actions will not be tolerated; participants will be expelled immediately upon failure to comply.
- An effort will be made to place groups with small children near the front of the parade to accommodate early bedtimes. All participating children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult.
- Groups with teens, please instruct your teens not to walk in the street against the flow of parade traffic! This is very dangerous.
- All horse entries must have bun-bag/diaper during the parade and show proof of a negative Coggins Test within the past 12 months prior to the parade.
- Entries may not engage in behavior or actions that would endanger themselves or spectators along the street.
- Parade judging will occur prior to the start of the parade. Winners will be presented with a banner prior to departure. Entries interested in being judged should be in line and ready to be judged at 5:30 pm.
- Car Groups: An entry includes a maximum of four (4) vehicles to be driven two by two. If you have additional cars, please complete additional registrations.
- Limit two (2) entries per organization or group.
- Entries will be included in the parade once the entry form and appropriate documentation have been submitted.
2:00pm- Street Closure
4:30pm- Line up/Staging
5:30 pm- Judging Starts
6:00pm- Parade Start
8:30 pm- Estimated Parade Ends
What is the parade schedule?: 2:00pm- Street Closure 4:30pm- Line up/Staging 5:30pm- Judging Starts 6:00pm- Parade Start 8:30pm- Estimated Parade Ends
Can we pass out items to the crowd?: THROWING of any objects such as candy, jewelry, toys, trinkets, liquids, ice, plastics, etc. are strictly forbidden. You may WALK towards the audience and HAND them an item.
What type of items can we pass out?: NO FLYERS or other disposable paper products are allowed to be distributed. This includes flyers and business cards attached to candy.
Why can't I hand out a flyer?: We appreciate your cooperation as flyers are left behind on the ground and create a large amount of litter, even attached to candy.
How do I find staging information?: Detailed staging information will be emailed out no later than Wednesday, November 17th